Friday, November 1, 2013

The Dad Hood™ 28 Day Challenge: WEEK ONE DEVOTIONAL


WEEK ONE DEVOTIONAL: DON'T GIVE UP, DON'T EVER GIVE UP


Each day brings us new hope and a new chance to do something new or something for a greater cause. Tomorrow is a blessing, not a guarantee. So at the end of the day, what matters most to you? What are you fighting for? This week when moments get tough and it becomes easier to run to comfort and bad habits, don't give up... don't ever give up. 

 

"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong." - 1 Corinthians 16:13




Here are a few questions that can help you stand firm this week: 

1. What useless things am I giving my time to?

2. How can I make 
my comforts become less important then my goals?
3. Who can help and encourage me as I make this change happen?

"Every temptation that we meet in the path of duty is another chance of filling our souls with the power of heaven." – Frederick Temple




No comments:

Post a Comment